However, we know there is more to education than just the core standards, and pride ourselves on delivering a rich and varied curriculum to our pupils which engages, excites and motivates. We have a full programme of enrichment activities both weaved throughout our curriculum and also through the many extra-curricular clubs which run across the year. In our most recent inspections we recieved a 'Good' from Ofsted (2014) and an Outstanding from SIAMs (2015).
We hope you enjoy exploring our new website. Should there be anything you cannot find, or should you come across any errors, please inform us firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond with the relative information and also amend any issues or omissions. Should you require a paper copy of anything on this website, please ask a member of staff on the school reception (these will be provided free of charge).
- "An amazing class assembly. Loved loved loved 'The Robot Song'" Luke's mum
- "Well done year 5 you have learnt so much and great singing and dancing" Nora’s mum
- "What a fantastic performance! Loved every mionute of it." Andreas’s mum
- "Great performance! Loved the prayer Lydia" Lydia’s dad
- "Fabulous Year 6 assembly. Can't believe it's the last one. Well done everyone." Ellie's Mum & Nana
- "What a wonderful assembly, quite emotional to watch the last Year6 one... Well done everyone, including Staff." Matthew's mum
- "A fantastic assembly. Full of talented young friends, singing and being happy together...a v.well done to everyone." Jaden's Family
- "Shing, shang, show, gonna be singing that all day! Great assembly. Well done Everyone". Charlotte's dad
- "An amazing performance from the whole class. 10/10" Imogen's dad
- "Amazing assembly, great songs, children did so well remembering all their lines. Really proud parents!" Isabelle's mum
- "Well done reception class! What an amazing 1st Assembly! Can't wait for the next one!" Finlay's mum
- "Fantastic performances. Great to see them all enjoying themselves. You have all done great work with them this year. Thank you" M's mum
- "That was amazing. So So proud of everyone. Well done Reception." Holly's mum