Pupil premium grant review 2018/19 Pupil premium funding statement 2019/20
The Pupil Premium Grant
At present, all children are able to get free school meals if they’re in reception class, year 1 or year 2.
However you still need to register if you are in receipt of any of the following benefits as we recieve extra funding, it's called pupil premium.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Tell us if you get any of the above benefits as your child’s school can get extra funding. Pupils in Key Stage 2 also get a free school meal if in reciept of the pupil premium grant. The Pupil Premium Grant brings additional money in to school to help support the development of pupils and their learning. Mrs Doyle and Mrs Lindley are available to support you with completing the paperwork if required, arrange an appointment via the office.