If you would like your child to change to hot school meals to packed lunches, or vice versa, please inform the school office. We require 2 weeks notice as food is ordered in advance according to numbers.
If you would like information on the entitilement of free school meals, please do not hesitate to speak to a member of our office staff who will gladly help. Should you need support in filling in the forms, please arrange and appointment with either Mrs J Doyle or Mrs J Lindley via the school office. They are always happy to help with queries similar to these and all information can be treated with the strictest confidence.
Free school meals and pupil premium
At present, your child will be able to get free school meals if they’re in reception class, year 1 or year 2.
You still need to register with us if you are in receipt of any of the following benefits as we recieve extra funding, called pupil premium.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Tell us if you get any of the above benefits as your child’s school can get extra funding, called pupil premium. The Pupil Premium Grant brings additional money in to school to help support the development of pupils and their learning. Again Mrs Doyle and Mrs Lindley are available to support you with this via appointment.
Please download the document to see the menu plan for the spring and summer term 2018