If you would like your child to change to hot school meals to packed lunches, or vice versa, please inform the school office. We require 2 weeks notice as food is ordered in advance according to numbers.
If you would like information on the entitilement of free school meals, please do not hesitate to speak to a member of our office staff who will gladly help. Should you need support in filling in the forms, you can visit any of the One Stop centres or your local housing office or call the Welfare & Benefits line on 0113 2224404.
School meals for Key Stage 2 are £12.00 a week. This can be paid via School Money (as long as we have an up to date mobile number and email), once you have received a text to join with a temporary pass code .
At present, your child will be able to get Free School Meals if they’re in Reception class, Year 1 or Year 2.
You still need to let us know if you are in receipt of any of the following benefits as we recieve extra funding, called pupil premium.
- Universal Credit (and your net income combined household income is less than £7,400 pa)
- Income support.Pension Guarantee Credit and Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit only ( With no Working Tax Credit ) and your annual taxable income does not exceed £16,190)
Tell us if you get any of the above benefits as your child’s school can get extra funding, called pupil premium. The Pupil Premium Grant brings additional money in to school to help support the development of pupils and their learning. Mrs Doyle is available to support you with this via appointment.
Please download the document to see the menu plan for the spring and summer term 2018